At Groff Funeral Homes and Crematory, we take pride in providing families with exceptional service at difficult times. Our family owned business has been serving the Sandusky, Huron, Milan and surrounding communities since 1902.
For more than 20 years, we have been the leading cremation and funeral provider in Erie county. Yet we are constantly looking for ways to expand our facilities and enhance our services to better serve local families. As a full service funeral and cremation provider, we offer:
- An onsite crematory, owned and operated by us. Your loved one never leaves the shelter of our care.
- Our peaceful Serenity Room for those families who would like to gather before, during or after the cremation process.
- Our own cemetery with a full range of burial options, including mausoleum, niche entombment and urn gardens.
- An exceptional Remembrance Center and Gift Gallery offering condolence gifts, as well as items for all gift-giving occassions such as birthdays, wedding and baby showers, or celebrating those special people and occasions in our lives.
- Pet cremation services. Pets are often part of the family, and so we opened our separate pet crematory to provide families with cremation services at another difficult time.
- An open door policy. You are welcome to visit and inspect our facilities at any time.
- Much, much more.
Here at Groff Funeral Homes and Crematory, we cover all of your family's funeral, cremation and burial needs in one location. Let us handle the details so you can focus on what's most important during a difficult time - yourself and your loved ones. That's a level of convenience you simply won't find with other area funeral homes.
If you need assistance or have a question, call us at 419-626-3632.
When you need someone to trust, call Groff Funeral Homes and Crematory.